Thursday 19 August 2010

Paranormal #Telly: Blood Ties


Welcome back to another episode of me sharing my favorite paranormal shows. This week's feature is Blood Ties from Lifetime channel. This is a fantastic series based on Tanya Huff's Blood series. 
 
Before there was Sookie Stackhouse there was Vicki Nelson, private investigator.


Before there was William "Bill" Compton there was Henry Fitzroy (sorry Bill you lose t
his time)
Here is the synopsis of the show:
Get ready to take a thrilling ride alongside Vicki Nelson, a private investigator who specializes in solving supernatural crimes. Together with her assistant, Coreen; Vicki's ex-partner (and lover), Mike; and the sexy 450-year-old vampire, Henry, Vicki finds herself delving ever deeper into the secrets of the mystical world, all the while torn between her allegiance to Mike and her growing attraction to Henry.
The chemistry between the characters is amazing. You can really feel the sizzle with Henry, Vicki, and Mike. The storylines follow the books pretty well but man oh man Tanya Huff couldn't have picked a better vamp than Henry. Coreen is an amazing Goth chick who kicks ass when needed and her boss Vicki is too cool for school ( yeah I used it so sue me).

This show has amazing graphics and amazing storylines and I love the funny things from each episode
Vicki "You're really into this paranormal stuff"  Coreen " Like ectoplasm on a poltergeist" 
Had me howling for a few weeks looking for any opportunity to use it *never did get the chance :(*
You can watch the full seasons here online at mylifetime and purchase the dvds from amazon.com.

You can enjoy the books from Tanya Huff at your local Borders B&N or Amazon.

Updated on 10/17/2021. As some companies no longer exist I have linked to another you can get your copies from. Also discontinued the link to the lifetime channel as the show is no longer available on their website. 

As always my love
enjoy this new show


2 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only person who loved this show!!!!! And Henry was a total hottie....I love men with dark hair and pale skin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aelwyn I love this show i keep hoping they will listen to the fans and bring it back, maybe someday if not there are always the dvds. Henry is soooo hot (said in a teenage voice) LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers, and your comments help me to know how you feel, so please share.
Thank You and Goddess Bless.