Saturday 13 November 2010

Good Witch Blog Party




Hi My loves

If you aren't aware tonight Hallmark will be showing the Good Witch, the Good Witch's Garden and the new third installment The Good Witch's Gift. I reviewed these movies about a month ago and can't wait for them tonight starting at four pm eastern time (Im late I know) Our Fabulous party host for this event is going to It's a Southern Thing. The party starts Monday November 15th, but the shows are tonight with the new one the Good Witch's Gift, starting at 8est/7ct  So if you want a good wholesome movie check them out!!
I know I will be

Blessed Be
Aisha
image courtesy of Bing.com

2 comments:

  1. I love them!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this new one so didn't disappoint I love these movies, Can't wait to do the blog party I have a million ideas YAY
    Now if I could just get them for Yule!!

    ReplyDelete

I love my readers, and your comments help me to know how you feel, so please share.
Thank You and Goddess Bless.